Medical Lab Technician II
Company: Vidant Health
Posted on: June 9, 2021
About Vidant Beaufort Hospital
Vidant Beaufort Hospital, located in Washington, North Carolina,
is a 142-bed not-for-profit hospital offering acute care services
and a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services in the
region. Progressive healthcare facilities combined with personal,
hometown compassionate care ensure that patients in Beaufort and
surrounding counties have access to an exceptional level of care.
The hospital provides access to advanced treatments and technology
in the areas of general surgery, orthopedics, gastroenterology, and
rheumatology. Vidant Beaufort offers a full array of
state-of-the-art diagnostic testing.
- Medical Lab Technician are responsible for the performance of
routine and automated test procedures in the area of
- They may be assigned to perform special procedures according to
the discretion of the Laboratory Director, at which time they will
be responsible directly to him/her.
- They are accountable for accurate results and the proper use of
quality control materials.
- They must recognize the interdependency of tests and the
conditions that effect test results.
- They correct their own errors and use and maintain a variety of
- They participate in continuing education programs, in service
education and teaching of technical personnel and assigned
- They must maintain a high level of integrity.
- They must be available to rotate duties on all shifts including
- Associate Degree in Medical Laboratory Technician is
- 1 Year of experience is required.
- ASCP is preferred.
It is the goal of Vidant Health and its entities to employ the
most qualified individual who best matches the requirements for the
Offers of employment are subject to successful completion of all
pre-employment screenings, which may include an occupational health
screening, criminal record check, education, reference, and
We value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. Decisions of employment are made based on business needs,
job requirements and applicant's qualifications without regard to
race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, genetic information and testing, family
and medical leave, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression or any other status protected by law. We prohibit
retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint,
orally or in writing, to the employer, or against any individuals
who assist or participate in the investigation of any
Keywords: Vidant Health, Greenville , Medical Lab Technician II, Other , Washington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!