Company: Sava Senior Care
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Represents the company in a positive and professional manner
while managing the processes associated with COVID-19 testing under
the supervisor of the Infection Preventionist and/or Director of
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Supports the overall functioning of the center's COVID-19
testing process to ensure the successful preparation, testing and
tracking of staff and resident related to COVID-19.
- Monitors the county positivity rate for the center and reports
updates to the Infection Preventionist (IP) or Director of Nursing
- Ensures staff testing schedules are displayed in predefined
- Ensures the testing area is equipped and ready for testing of
staff and/or residents (hand hygiene stations, PPE, blank
laboratory requisition forms, testing swabs and packaging are
available) at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the testing
- Ensures the completion of laboratory requisition forms for
staff and/or residents.
- Facilitates the shipping and handling of packaged laboratory
- Monitors the COVID-19 laboratory results for staff and
residents and reports all results to the IP or DON.
- Updates the COVID-19 tracking tool for routine, symptomatic and
outbreak status information for staff and/or residents.
- May perform sample collection (PCR) and/or antigen testing if
allowed per individual state practice acts.
- Additional duties as determined by the center to support
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Exceptional customer service skills and telephone
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENT
Working in normal office environment, employee may be required
to sit, bend, stoop, use keyboard, see, talk and hear. May
occasionally lift objects of 10 to 25 lbs. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: Sava Senior Care, Greenville , Testing Coordinator, Other , Tarboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!