Computer Print Operator
Company: McLane Company, Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
- Accelerated pay based on your experience.
- Benefits such as medical, dental, vision, and company-paid life
- 401(k) with annual company match.
Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest,
stable, and reliable company with 125 years of success. We are
looking for teammates with perseverance who will take the extra
step for our customers, our community, and our company. In return,
we will pay you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in
your career as you want to go.
The Computer Print Operator provides support for all printing
requirements for the division to include all computer reports,
labels and multipart forms used by the division. They may perform
or contract out preventative maintenance for all division laser and
Schedule will be from 2pm-10:30pm, Monday-Friday.
- Print all reports in appropriate print queue system.
- Print all order labels and other reports associated to billing
in a timely manner.
- Follow up with Help Desk concerning open issues with divisional
printers that are needed to print time-sensitive documents for
picking, loading, and dispatch of customer orders.
- Monitor, identify, and resolve any laser printer issues that
will impact the division during billing or close job streams.
- Record information such as computer operating time, problems
that occurred, and actions taken.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent; an associate's degree
in Information Systems or a related field is preferred.
- Be motivated to learn and grow as the customer base and
- Be able to work a flexible schedule if needed.
- Have a basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
(Excel, Outlook, Word)
Keywords: McLane Company, Inc., Greenville , Computer Print Operator, Other , Battleboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!