Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in
world-class forklift and material handling equipment and
technology. As one of the world's largest lift truck manufacturers,
we are committed to providing the customer with the safest, most
efficient and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total
cost of ownership.
- Work in a team environment to assemble various components,
sub-assemblies and large weldments into pallet lift trucks in a
- Install and connect DC electrical wiring.
- Complete install options as required according to the bill of
materials and apply decals.
- Perform operational tests and make adjustments as required by
- Operate lift trucks.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School graduate or equivalent (GED) from an accredited
- 1-2 years of previous experience with basic hand tools.
Including wrenches, hammers, screwdrivers, pliers and power
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 49.5lbs on a regular
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication,
division of whole numbers), including decimals is preferred.
- 1-2 years of previous experience reading and understanding
assembly drawings, wiring diagrams and bill of materials is
- Previous assembly experience, including use of assembly related
tools is preferred.
- Technical education and/or certification (i.e. assembly,
machining, fabrication) is preferred.
If you possess these qualifications and wish to be considered
for this position, please complete your candidate profile and
submit an application.
If you have any questions regarding this Job Requisition, please
contact Bill Edmundson in the Human Resources Department at
Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work
in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship
will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need
sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not
eligible for hire.
No agency calls please.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for
full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription
Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan,
Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition
Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected
Nearest Major Market: Jacksonville
Job Segment: Assembly, Engineer, Electrical, Machinist,
Warehouse, Manufacturing, Engineering