OFFICE ASSISTANT -- Attendant
Company: Autism Society Of Nc Inc
Posted on: June 10, 2021
This position supports a Program/Regional Office of the Autism
Society of NC. The positions work schedule may fluctuate in
response to need and can include:
Office, breakrooms, common areas and bathroom cleaning, dusting,
disinfecting, sweeping, moping, etc.
- Maintaining cleanliness and tidiness of kitchen
- Keep inventory of all supplies needed and reorder or shop for
re-stocking as necessary
- Stocking bathrooms, break areas, supply closets, etc.
- Water office plants
- Check and Distribute Mail
Non-essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- This position may be asked to perform other duties not included
here, as requested by the Regional or Program Director.
High School Diploma or GED required.
Keywords: Autism Society Of Nc Inc, Greenville , OFFICE ASSISTANT -- Attendant, Other , Winterville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!