Client Service Representative
Company: Interim HealthCare
Location: Roanoke Rapids
Posted on: June 11, 2021
To provide continuous improvement of the total quality of the
branch/office as it relates to assisting the Client Service
Supervisor (or designee) with the office operations and the
scheduling of patients/clients requiring unlicensed care.
- Assists the Client Service Supervisor (or designee) in
establishing and monitoring compliance with quality and operations
- Receives referral calls, documents job orders, assists in
staffing orders with qualified personnel, and/or
organizes/reorganizes job schedules for home care personnel.
- Verifies client insurance.
- Creates files for employees, verifies licenses/education
credentials, certifications, performs background checks, and places
advertisements for staff positions.
- Assists with marketing, payroll and/or collection functions, as
- Ensures all assigned office functions are completed in
compliance with federal, state, local laws and JCAHO regulations as
well as all policies, procedures, and standards of Interim
- Promotes agency through education to prospective and existing
- Provides input to management on improving processes and
procedures, developing recognition and reward programs, and
becoming more cost and time efficient.
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
- May have access to personal health information ("PHI")
necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access
to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Associate Degree or equivalent years of training or work
- One (1) year experience in healthcare, temporary help, or
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Proven organizational skills and detail orientation.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure with changing
priorities and short deadlines, and effectively handle a heavy
- Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing,
with clinical and non-clinical personnel.
- Proficient in current company software programs.
Working Conditions & Physical Effort:
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work
- Ability to work flexible schedule and/or evening hours as
- Ability to sit in front of CPU for long periods of time.
- Physical activity is sedentary and may require occasional
lifting or carrying up to 10 lbs.
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Greenville , Client Service Representative, Other , Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!