Field Tech Senior Associate
Company: NTT DATA
Posted on: October 11, 2021
The Desktop Support Technician will be responsible for
performing various managed client services for a strategic
customer. These services include: IMAC, Break Fix, Desk Side
Support, etc. This role combines strong technical skills with an
emphasis on delivery high level of customer service.
This position will be a Client based position.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Execute service delivery (IMAC, Break Fix, Desk Side Support)
according to Managed Client Policy & Procedure Guide.
- Coordinates with Client End User on expectations and
availability to conduct Managed Client Services.
- Performs trouble shooting, parts replacement, system upgrades,
and basic deployments & repair on Client Assets in campus / remote
- Identifies potential issues that could adversely impact End
User experience and follows through on action steps.
- Strives to meet all Client SLAs & Customer Satisfaction
- Escalate to Desktop Support Site Lead on issues that impact a
Client End User and/or entire operation at a given site.
- When required - provides onsite shadowing to Dell Program Field
- Serves as an entry point to develop both technical and customer
skills to grow into broader and more challenging field services
- Basic installation and maintenance of technical products.
- Follows predefined procedures and tasks in everyday
- Work is regularly reviewed by a more senior level technical
- Reviews, troubleshoots and approves operational quality
desktops, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals.
- Installs, maintains and optimizes desktop /notebook
configurations at customer sites.
- Diagnoses and resolves product performance problems.
- Performs maintenance and repair services.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by advising customers on
preventive maintenance and configurations which may impact product
- Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the
- 2+ years desktop/technical support experience
- Experience in servicing/deploying computer equipment
- Helpdesk experience preferred, alongside proven customer
- Basic networking administration skills; L1 or L2 is a
- ServiceNow ticketing system, but open to any
- SCCM knowledge
- Individual will be knowledgeable of Windows operating system
- Able to comprehend and follow verbal and written technical
instructions and scripts
- Qualified resources should have A+ certification or equivalent
skill set, basic Windows troubleshooting will be involved
- Certification in various hardware platforms may optionally be
required for servicing hardware issues
- Individual must have the ability to receive calls during the
normal business day and after hours
- Physically be able to lift and move Enterprise and Client
technology hardware in Client environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with emphasis
in customer services, including experience handling executives,
difficult customers and conflict resolution
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work
collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to respond to night and weekend onsite work as
requested, and work overtime as requested
- Ability to drive own car to other locations
Nearest Major Market: Raleigh
Nearest Secondary Market: Rocky Mount
User Experience, Technical Support, Help Desk, Information
Keywords: NTT DATA, Greenville , Field Tech Senior Associate, Other , Greenville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!