Company: Triaga, Inc.
Location: Elm City
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Technical Trainer - Triaga Inc. Be part of a revolutionary
change--- at a Fortune 500 company. At Triaga, a fully owned
subsidiary of Philip Morris International, we've chosen to do
something incredible. We're building our future on smoke free
products with the power to change the lives of millions of smokers
by manufacturing innovative, life changing, fast moving consumer
goods. With this start up initiative come huge opportunities. So,
when you join us, you'll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver
better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career
forward in endlessly different directions. By joining our strong
Operations team, you will have the opportunity to make an impact.
Our ways of working have changed. New products bring new challenges
such as the way we buy raw materials, the manner in which we
engineer and manufacture, the way we operate and maintain our
modern equipment, and in our supply chain planning. You will work
in a state of the art automated and innovative manufacturing
environment, uniquely positioned for massive scale in the near
future. Your 'day to day': As Technical Trainer you will be part of
our Manufacturing Department for Triaga Inc., and will be reporting
to the Manager Engineering and Training. The position will be based
in Wilson, NC.
- Develop and deliver technical training programs to ensure that
production personnel acquire the relevant technical skills,
knowledge and attitude to perform to company standards and in
compliance with QMS requirements.
- Support the definition of standards setting, trouble shooting
list and best practices for existing products/machines, during
- Develop and update Technical Training Material (SOPs, Work
Instruction, Manuals and exams) and Programs to ensure an efficient
and effective technical development of Manufacturing
- Deliver technical training (Classroom, Practical and
on-the-job) to local & other PMI manufacturing sites for assigned
process ensuring that trainees acquire skills and competences to
perform their roles effectively.
- Evaluate trainees, and conduct skills and knowledge tests,
according to appropriate methodologies and policies, including
feedback from Trainee supervisors, in order to ensure that all
training objectives are fulfilled.
- Ensure all planned and delivered trainings incl. participants
within his/her scope are properly documented and the according data
is thereby always available for monitoring and status
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert during Industrialization,
problem-solving exercises and improvement project, when specialized
technical expertise is required, by ensuring timely update of
standards and training programs.
- Define with OEM adequate Technical Training Program to be
delivered and all supporting training material (WKIs, Tests, etc.)
to ensure and maximize the effectiveness of training sessions to
enhance technical competences. Who we're looking for:
- 1-2 years of vocational training or associates degree
- Work experience preferably in a technical field or within an
- Previous experience as a trainer
- Proven experience in manufacturing equipment operation.
- Excellent in both written and spoken English What we offer: Our
success depends on the men and women who come to work every single
day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join
TRIAGA and you too can:
- Attractive salary and excellent benefits package: including
401(k) plan, Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage along with paid
holidays and three weeks of vacation.
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We'll empower
you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone's
contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world's
best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global
business - our staggering size and scale provides endless
opportunities to progress #ZR #IND
Keywords: Triaga, Inc., Greenville , Technical Trainer, Other , Elm City, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!