Home Health Admissions RN
Company: Kindred at Home
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Our Care Matters. - -
When you join the Kindred at Home team, you become part of
something bigger. We are the nation 's leading provider of
comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care
services. Our team delivers compassionate, high-quality care to
patients in their homes or places of residence, including
non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing, rehabilitation,
hospice and palliative care. Now more than ever, people in your
community need in-home healthcare. Our team helps to keep them
safely at home, during moments that matter most to them. - -Our
caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate
care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
Our Employees Matter.
We believe a world-class patient experience is enabled by an
exceptional employee experience. -And, committed to fostering an
amazing employee experience at Kindred at Home. - Our people are
our greatest resource and asset, and we are committed to helping
our employees thrive and fulfill their personal and professional
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Healthy Steps Wellness
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and
- Leadership development
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planning
The Clinical Assessment Advisor directly completes and oversees
development/ of the plan of treatment as approved by physician,
performs ongoing evaluation of patient needs and coordinates team
of professionals and other licensed clinicians and home health
aides to ensure optimal clinical outcomes. Works with physician
and/or referral source to obtain all pertinent clinical information
for optimal assessment generation. Ensures consistent team care
scheduling and dissemination of updated clinical information.
Coordinates assigned care team members and resources. Maintains
focus on all healthcare quality and affordability initiatives
(HCQAI 's). Established productivity standards and performance will
be monitored and measured under general supervision of the Clinical
Field Staff Supervisor (CFSS) or above.
- Performs or delegates the initial and ongoing evaluation of
patient needs within their scope of practice
- Routinely complete Start of Care/Resumption of
Care/Recertification/Discharge of OASIS visits and may occasionally
need to provide routine visits based on individual patient needs
and branch expectations
- Ensures plan of care incorporates and guides appropriate
teaching related to health maintenance, prevention and
- Coordinates available resources to manage care plan and ensures
stated outcomes are achieved
- Periodically reassesses or delegates the reassessment of
patient needs and revises care plan as necessary
- Assures appropriate care of patient is met through the start of
care assessment completion.
- Promotes/coordinates communication between team members,
attending physicians, appropriate administrative staff, referral
sources and external case managers to ensure appropriateness of
- coordination and communicates any necessary changes to the plan
- Ensures patient needs are identified and qualified caregivers
are assigned to all cases within their scope of practice
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as
- Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred
- At least 2 years clinical home care experience with minimum one
year experience in a clinical management role is preferred
- Current CPR certification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of state and federal home health agency regulations
and compliance standards and regulations
- Knowledge of clinical policies and procedures and ability to
- Knowledge of clinical structure of PDGM
- Must read, write and speak fluent English.
- Must have good and regular attendance.
- Approximate percent of time required to travel: 60%
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- This role requires full COVID-19 vaccination
Join Our Team!
Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life of our
Home Health team -
To learn more, please apply online. - Our Recruiters are ready to
help you start a new and rewarding career with Kindred at Home.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or national origin.
Keywords: Kindred at Home, Greenville , Home Health Admissions RN, Other , Goldsboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!