Accounts Payable Clerk
Company: Stallergenes Greer
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Job Task(s): -
- Receive, verify and distribute invoices for goods and services.
- Verify coding and obtain signatures.
- Verify transactions comply with financial policies and
- Input invoices for payment in JDE. -
- Manage weekly check run.
- Process online payments. -
- Enter manual checks as needed.
- Maintain a filing system for financial documents.
- Monthly reporting and processing of sales and use tax to tax
preparer and tax agencies. -
Education & Experience Requirements
- High school diploma -
- Minimum 2 years previous experience and knowledge of accounts
payable. Understanding of accounts receivable, maintenance of
general ledgers and general accounting knowledge is a plus.
Additional Skills Required
- Strong computer skills; ability to learn new software with
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Organized and detail oriented
- Strong time management skills
- Team player
- Proven ability to interact with customers via the phone and
- Ability to provide great customer service
- Self starter
Keywords: Stallergenes Greer, Greenville , Accounts Payable Clerk, Other , Whitakers, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!