QA Supervisor - 3rd Shift
Company: Cameron Craig Group
Posted on: May 14, 2022
RESPONSIBILITIES: This position supervises the systems that
drive quality in the plant. Specifically:
- Establishes and integrates product standards (specs) including
visual on the production floor.
- Supervises SPC data collection, process measurements, process
analysis, reporting and recommendations for improvement.
- Monitors customer complaint evaluations and introduces problem
- Conducts plant employee training on quality principles and
product scoring calibration.
- Identifies areas of opportunity to reduce waste and improve
- Supervises the HACCP program and ensures compliance with the
food safety/security programs.REQUIREMENTS: A Bachelor's degree is
preferred plus at least one year of experience in food quality.
Targeted additional experience may be considered in lieu of a
degree. Specific requirements include:
- Food manufacturing experience preferred
- Experience in a USDA facility a big plus.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, and strong communication
- Ability to work within timelines and in pressure
- Ability to handle multiple and sometimes conflicting
- Ability to evaluate and improve systems with a constant
Continuous Improvement mindset.
- Proven experience with common problem-solving tools.
Keywords: Cameron Craig Group, Greenville , QA Supervisor - 3rd Shift, Other , Goldsboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!