Franchise - Tax Preparer Assistant
Company: H&R Block, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2022
What you'll do...
Joining H&R Block1 as a seasonal Tax Preparer Assistant means
you'll help serve clients with diverse tax needs. While you're
here, we'll help you advance with the knowledge and skills you'll
need to excel with us.
H&R Block is the industry's largest consumer tax services
provider2 and we have been focused on client service for over 60
years. When you join our team, you'll find that we're here to live
our purpose to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients
and communities everywhere.
Day to day, you'll
* Begin the tax return by entering client and W-2 information into
the tax program
* Assist with the closing of the interview by assembling the tax
return, obtaining required signatures, reviewing the finished
product with the client, and completing bookkeeping procedures
* Ensure all H&R Block clients are receiving superior
What you'll bring to the team...
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Reading and math skills required to begin and finish the tax
* Ability to communicate effectively in person and on the phone
* Previous experience with Windows-based computer programs
* Additional state and local requirements may apply
* Additional course work in math, accounting, or finance is
Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply!1This office is
an independently owned and operated franchise office operating
under an agreement with H&R Block. Franchisees make their own
hiring decisions and any questions regarding employment at this
office should be made directly to the franchisee.
Keywords: H&R Block, Inc., Greenville , Franchise - Tax Preparer Assistant, Other , Williamston, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!