Hotel Front Desk Associate
Company: Comfort Inn & Suites
Posted on: November 25, 2022
The Comfort Inn & Suites Greenville, NC is looking for a Hotel
Front Desk Agent to serve as our guests' first point of contact and
manage all aspects of their stay. Ideal candidates should have
basic computer and typing skills, and be personable, outgoing and
energetic with a positive attitude. Experience in hospitality is a
plus however, training is available. Please apply in person for
this position Monday - Friday 10 am - 5 pm.
* Perform all check-in and check-out tasks
* Manage online and phone reservations
* Inform customers about payment methods and verify their credit
* Register guests collecting necessary information (like contact
details and exact dates of their stay)
* Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms
* Provide information about our hotel, available rooms, rates, and
* Respond to clients' complaints in a timely and professional
* Upsell additional facilities and services, when appropriate
* Maintain updated records of bookings and payments
* Work experience as a Hotel Front Desk Agent, Receptionist, or
* Experience with hotel reservations software.
* Understanding of how travel planning websites operate, like
Booking and Expedia.com
* Customer service attitude.
* Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $9.50 - $11.00 per hour
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Night shift
* Overnight shift
* Weekend availability
Rooms and public areas are sanitized and disinfected. Hand
sanitizer is available.
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* Hotel/Motel Front Desk: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Comfort Inn & Suites, Greenville , Hotel Front Desk Associate, Other , Greenville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!