PCA Personal Care Assistant
Company: Alpha Care One Assisted Living
Posted on: November 25, 2022
* Must have completed 80hr Personal Care Training Certificate
program or able to complete the PCA course through the company
within 6 months of hire date. (Not required for CNA)
* Must have a sympathetic attitude toward the care of the sick and
* Must be able to read, write, and understand directions given to
care for the residents.
* Maturity and ability to deal effectively with the demands of the
* Assist residents with personal hygiene, including shower, tub or
bed baths, oral care, hair and skin care.
* Assist residents with toileting as needed.
* Assist residents in and out of bed, including the use of a Hoyer
* Assist residents with ambulating including the use of walkers,
wheelchairs, etc. when applicable.
* Assist residents with ADL's.
* Assist with mealtime when required such as serving plates and
feeding if needed.
* Record and report changes in the client's physical condition,
behavior, or appearance to supervisor or Care Coordinator.
* Documenting services delivered in accordance with Personal Care
* Ability to abide by the daily routine of the facility.
* Ability to participate in physical activity.
* Ability to work for extended period of time while standing and
being involved in physical activity.
* Ability to do extensive bending, lifting, and standing on a
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.00 - $11.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Greenville, NC 27834: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Assisted Living PCA: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Alpha Care One Assisted Living, Greenville , PCA Personal Care Assistant, Other , Greenville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!