Company: C&W Facility Services, Inc.
Posted on: January 23, 2023
PainterJob Description Summary
Paint facility and equipment per prescribed standards and code.Job
Location: Whitakers, NC
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Making sure all jobs are cleaned and primed before painting.
- Cleaning job sight after every day of work.
- Using the right paint codes, for different applications
- Keeping brushes and tools cleaned
- Assist Lead with inventory of paint and work orders
- Working off ladders and lifts.
- Self-motivated and team player
- Knowing the difference of water base, oil base, epoxy, etc.
REQUIREMENTS (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Education and/or
High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
One to six months related experience and/or training;
Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or
employees of organization.
A valid driver's license is required to obtain a Customer Mobile
- Able to operate a folk lift
- Able to operate man-lifts
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments
Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an
accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman &
Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or
HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to
accommodations will go unanswered.
Keywords: C&W Facility Services, Inc., Greenville , Painter, Other , Whitakers, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!