Lead Dispatch Representative
Company: Altice USA
Posted on: March 15, 2023
Lead Dispatch Representative
Greenville, NC, US, 27834
Altice USA is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech
company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting
with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their
favorite show. Our differentiated approach centers around
technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate
customer experience. We're building a workforce that attracts and
retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of our
customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities we
Under minimal supervision, perform tasks of advanced complexity to
include quota management and routing. Responsible for relaying and
recording progress of scheduled work assigned to field operations.
Works in a systems communication center and must attend to multiple
sources of communication simultaneously.
- Serves as a mentor to other team members, providing
instruction, support and direction.
- Function as the first point of contact for Field Service and
all other business units related to routing of work.
- Effectively communicate with Field Technicians, Contractors &
Supervisors using friendly and appropriate language to identify
problems, root causes (problem source) and solutions.
- Provide professional, courteous, responsive and accurate
service to internal and external customers.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the following areas of
responsibility: Adherence and Availability, Toa Collaborations, E-
mails, Escalations, WFA tickets, Technician Intraday Workload
Management and Quota management.
- Perform all work-related tasks including review of future
pending order status, escalation of issues, in a manner that is in
compliance with all AUSA values, policies and procedures.
Consistently and effectively perform all actions needed to resolve
customer issues before escalation to the appropriate
- Adjust daily routes for Field Service technicians that adhere
to the following requirements: Travel Time, Service Level
Requirements, Technician skill sets and productivity outlined in
OFSC. Make outbound calls to external customers to confirm or alter
- Distributes scheduled work orders to technicians according to
- Performs all responsibilities of Dispatcher I and Dispatcher
- Manages quota/work load to efficiently meet customer needs
according to available workforce.
- Resolves or escalates dispatch challenges as required.
- Responds to Customer Service requests by prioritizing and
dispatching service requests to available installation or service
technician; acts as liaison between technician and
- Communicates with technicians in the field by phone, or e-mail
to monitor their completion of scheduled jobs to identify unfilled
time slots, overbooking, inefficiencies, and late for unfinished
- Assigns or re-assigns jobs to technicians as required to meet
- Contact customer to verify scheduled appointment date and time
and reschedule missed appointment.
- Notifies technicians of specific issues related to system
outages or problems and maintains schedules of service outages,
complete work orders summary reports and other record keeping
- Communicates with technicians in the field by phone,
collaboration or e-mail to monitor their completion of scheduled
jobs to identify unfilled time slots, overbooking, inefficiencies,
and late for unfinished jobs.
- Provide customer assistance to resolve service problems and
avoid unnecessary service calls.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Manage and perform duties in work force management tool related
to calendar changes, resource changes, and understanding of routing
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency in using a Windows-based computer
- Keyboarding skills
- Ability to mentor the Dispatch staff
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on rapport
building, listening, questioning and conflict resolution skills.
Must be able to exhibit written and verbal communications skills to
a standard as set by AUSA. Strong analytical problem-solving
- Position requires focus on specialized tasks, engaging in
customer communications and sitting for extended periods of
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and
multitask is a must. Requires flexibility to work evenings,
weekends, holidays, and changes in shift depending on the needs of
- Dispatcher II or equivalent experience required
- Ability to read, write and communicate orally
- Ability to use computer, calculator and reference
- Ability to use a keyboard, fax and other standard office
- Ability to lift up to 15 pounds
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to
recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all
backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national
origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or
mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or
veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants
for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional
or employment related information, photos, education information
and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This
information is collected for employment purposes, including
identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background
screening, human resource administration and compliance with
federal, state and local law.
Applicants for employment with Altice will never be asked to
provide money (even if reimbursable) as part of the job application
or hiring process. Please review our for further details.
Nearest Major Market: Raleigh
Nearest Secondary Market: Rocky Mount
Keywords: Altice USA, Greenville , Lead Dispatch Representative, Other , Greenville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...