Dispatch Rep (70005099)
Company: Altice USA
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Altice USA is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech
company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting
with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their
favorite show. Our differentiated approach centers around
technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate
customer experience. We're building a workforce that attracts and
retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of our
customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities we
- Under supervision, the Altice USA Dispatcher I monitors
scheduled installations and service calls. Attends to multiple
sources of information in a communication center.Responsibilities
- Monitor technician work times and report exceptions through
- Assure route activations/deactivations occur properly to
Technician for their start and end of shift.
- Monitor start of 1st. job of day to assure Technician starts
within designated start time or at beginning of shift if starting
at 1st job.
- Contact Technician on jobs that overrun to assure technician is
safe or determine if assistance is needed.
- Monitor lunch & break periods for, start times and
- Monitor work order pools to assure jobs are assigned throughout
the day, use auto routing tool to assist.
- Confirm and assure all jobs are completed and routes are closed
when applicable and at the end of the day.
- Review Drive times and activities for reasonableness.
- Prioritizes and dispatch customer service requests to available
technicians; serve as liaison between customer and technician.
- Monitor workflow throughout the day, Using the TOA tool assure
jobs are completed on time, pending work is assigned to available
Tech's and work volume is balanced and shared.
- Assign or re-assign jobs to technicians as required to meet
customer commitments, notify technical leadership of any jobs
remaining in jeopardy.
- Contact customers to confirm appointment times, COD, adult
presence and other requirements.
- Reschedule missed appointments attempt to complete same
- Perform post-appointment customer satisfaction calls as
- Provision equipment.
- Provide customer assistance to resolve service problems and
avoid unnecessary truck rolls.
- Notify technicians of system outages or problems and maintains
schedules of service outages.
- Reconcile completed work orders to the billing system.
- Reconcile customer accounts to the billing system.
- Resolve or escalates challenges as appropriate from
- Record, verify, and/or corrects service order information on
record via billing system.
- Maximizes sales opportunities by identifying customer needs and
offering products as solutions.
- Promotes current marketing campaigns.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Dispatcher or equivalent experience required
- Proficiency in using a Windows-based computer
- Keyboarding skills
- Ability to read, write and communicate orally
- Ability to use computer, calculator and reference
- Ability to use a keyboard, fax and other standard office
- Ability to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 15 pounds
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and with othersAltice USA is an
Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and
promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender,
race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status,
pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis
protected by federal, state, or local law.Altice USA, Inc. collects
personal information about its applicants for employment that may
include personal identifiers, professional or employment related
information, photos, education information and/or protected
classifications under federal and state law. This information is
collected for employment purposes, including identification, work
authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource
administration and compliance with federal, state and local
law.Applicants for employment with Altice will never be asked to
provide money (even if reimbursable) as part of the job application
or hiring process. Please review our for further details.
Keywords: Altice USA, Greenville , Dispatch Rep (70005099), Other , Greenville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...