Company: Altice USA
Posted on: July 8, 2019
Job ID: 2019-22736
Location: Greenville, NC
Altice Technical Services US is a business entity within the Altice
family of companies. Altice Technical Services US is a first of its
kind national services organization capable of deploying and
implementing cutting edge video, internet and voice products and
networks to the consumer. We promote the culture of an innovative
start-up company that is intensely focused on providing the highest
level of service to our clients. Altice Technical Services is
responsible for the technical service delivery from the execution
at our head ends through to the customer premise. You have an
opportunity to be on the ground floor of something new and exciting
as we innovate and introduce services such as fiber to the home and
bring Generation Gigaspeed to life.
Performs the administrative, facilitative, coaching, and mentoring
duties necessary to lead a team of Triage Technicians that minimize
or eliminate truck rolls. Achieves the business, sales, technical
support, and customer service objectives of the department.
* The Triage Technician Supervisor develops personnel in all areas
of Performance Management including, but not limited to: customer
service, troubleshooting techniques, sales, accuracy, job
knowledge, and professionalism.
* Develops and implements plans for the development and growth of
* Selects, trains, directs, motivates employees; evaluates
performance and recommends salary adjustments.
* Administers disciplinary action when necessary.
* Responsible for monitoring and reviewing daily reports to
determine issues that could assist in reducing truck rolls and
improving service levels.
* In depth technical troubleshooting knowledge for Data, Video and
* Communicates with the public and practices excellent customer
* Supports and encourages strong customer service objectives.
* Exhibits strong organizational abilities.
* Fosters a work environment of mutual respect and teamwork among
* Supports and practices safe work habits.
* Assures on the job training and development for team members.
* Works with system team members in the identification of
procedural problems and recommends appropriate changes.
* Participates in department goal setting sessions and develops
plans to achieve these goals.
* Demonstrates the ability to utilize analytical skills that will
assist in the system, department, and work team growth.
* Ensures team compliance with customer service standards and
develops technical and troubleshooting skills of individual team
* Assists direct reports and staff support personnel in reaching
individual and work unit goals and objectives by measuring
performance, giving timely feedback, coaching for improved results,
and providing regular monthly performance evaluations for each team
* Ensures team performance in achieving monthly and yearly
* Assures the resolution of subscriber problems.
* Performs related duties as required.
* Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Requirements
* Minimum of five or more years of experience in a MSO
* Minimum of two years experience in a leadership role.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Ability to deescalate conflict and turn the customer experience
into a positive engagement.
* Proficiency with Windows-based computer.
* Proficiency with MAC-based computer preferred.
* Ability to lead and motivate team to meet departmental goals.
* Excellent verbal/written communication skills; good listening
skills; strong organizational skills; administrative skills;
decision making skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to interact with all
levels of a diverse population.
* Strong time management and stress management skills and the
ability to work in a multitasking environment.
* Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
* Must be able to sit / stand for extended periods of time
* Must be able to read data on computer
* Must speak fluently to communicate with customers and
* Must be able go up and down steps to research stored data
* Able to function in small areas when needed
* Must be able to occasionally lift 10 to 30 lbs
* Bachelor s Degree in Business Management or related field, or
equivalent experience preferred
* Three years experience in a Call Center environment preferred
* Six months of leadership experience in a call center environment
* Sales and Telecommunications experience highly preferred
* Spanish proficiency desirable
Altice Technical Services provides equal employment opportunities
to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Altice USA, Greenville , Triage Supervisor, Other , Greenville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!