Diesel Maintenance Tech (A) Fri - Sun
Company: Red Classic - Maintenance Mechanic
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Diesel Maintenance Tech (A) Overview:
Fri - Sun
Apply Now for up to $7500 Sign-on Bonus
The Diesel Maintenance Tech (A), located in Clayton, NC, is
responsible for repairing and maintaining all light to heavy duty
customer vehicles and equipment (class 8 semis, forklifts, pallet
jacks, etc.) which includes routinely performing preventative
maintenance and corrective maintenance to ensure safe, efficient
vehicle operations. The Diesel Maintenance Tech (A) will perform
job duties independently with little to no supervision & must be
equipped with personal tool box. Diesel Maintenance Tech (A) will
also be responsible for coaching and mentoring Diesel Maintenance
Tech (B) employees as needed.
Full knowledge and understanding of repairing and replacing all
structural, body and mechanical parts of a variety of diesel
equipment. Must possess basic computer entry (PC) skills.
* Diesel/automotive trade school diploma (+) 3 years previous
experience in heavy duty trailer maintenance or 3-5 years
verifiable experience in heavy duty trailer maintenance.
* DOT Brake/Annual inspector certified.
* Proficient welding and metal fabrication skills.
* Diagnose and repair or replace lights, wiring and GPS tracking
* Diagnose and repair ABS and air brake systems.
* Must complete all required paperwork, adhere to and maintain a
high level of housekeeping.
* Ability to maintain parts inventory process.
* Basic computer skills.
* CDL A or B ability to obtain within 6-9 months of employment
* Provide road call inspection service and repair as needed
* Operate with minimal supervision.
* Professional/appropriate interaction with internal & external
* Adhere to all Red Classic safety guidelines
* Must be at least 21 years old
* ASE Certification preferred.
* DOT Brake/Annual Inspection certification
* High school diploma or equivalency required
* Clean driving record
* Must have valid driver's license
* No more than two moving violations (e.g. speeding, failure to
yield, failure to stop, violating a traffic signal, etc.) during
the previous three years
* No more than one accident in the previous three years
* No escalated moving violations in the last 7 years
* Competitive pay based on years of experience
* Career Advancement Opportunities
* Paid Weekly/ Direct Deposit
* Vacation & Holiday Pay
* Annual Safety Bonus Opportunity
* Outstanding Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits/Short Term
Red Classic is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Red Classic - Maintenance Mechanic, Greenville , Diesel Maintenance Tech (A) Fri - Sun, Professions , Goldsboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!