Quality Assurance Technician
Company: Yamco, LLC
Location: Snow Hill
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Job Title: Quality TechnicianDepartment: QualitySupervisor:
Quality Assurance ManagerHours: 12:00am-8:00amGeneral Job
Description: Responsible for daily quality control and quality
assurance duties including the following. Monday through Friday
with occasional weekends.Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform microbiological and analytical testing of finished and
in process product including viscosity, pH, moisture, and
- Documentation of all tasks.
- Data entry and interpretation.
- Daily finished product inspection.
- Release areas for production after maintenance and cleaning.
- Daily walkthroughs and inspections of production and storage
areas.Minor Duties and Responsibilities:
- Housekeeping of the lab and other areas.
- Monthly Plant inspectionsKey Competencies:
- Comfort lifting weights up to 50 lbs
- Competency in Microsoft office applications and email.
- Ability to stand or walk for prolonged periods of time.Job
Type: Full-timePay: From $12.00 per hourSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to FridayEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Shift availability:
- Overnight Shift (Required)Work Location: One location
Keywords: Yamco, LLC, Greenville , Quality Assurance Technician, Professions , Snow Hill, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!