Posted on: January 10, 2022
DescriptionProduction Supervisor-Dudley, NCGeorgia-Pacific is
seeking a Production Supervisor at our Plywood facility in Dudley,
NC. The Production Supervisor will lead a wood productions
production team to work injury-free/incident free in a continuous
manufacturing environment.What You Will Do In Your Role
- Supervise/coordinate production efforts that drive improvement
in all associated work processes affecting EHS, compliance,
reliability, quality, production and costs.
- Support the MPO (Machine Paced Operation) Process System to
align and optimize the manufacturing enterprise in delivering value
to the business.
- Facilitate team development and growth, employee skill
development, problem-solving and resolution, building employee
commitment and ownership and holding employees accountable.
- Drive safety excellence through promoting employee involvement,
ownership, and accountability to proactively eliminate
- Monitor product quality and provide direction to crew members
to maximize efficiency.
- Assist with troubleshooting production issues.
- Provide safety training to crew members.
- Provide coaching; team development/performance management.
- Complete data entry responsibilities and generate reports.
- Team size may range from 15 - 40 members. Must be flexible with
shift and/or departmental assignment. Shift schedules could change
during employment.The Experience You Will BringRequirements:
- A high school diploma or GED
- Two (2) or more years of supervisory experience in industrial
manufacturing or military environment.
- Must have a solid working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word,
Excel, Outlook) and ability to learn various PC-based production
reporting systems applications.
- Must be able and willing to work flexible work schedules and
department changesWhat Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's Degree or higher with a preference in a technical or
- Three (3) or more years of supervisory experience in an
industrial manufacturing or military environment.
- Two (2) or more years of supervisory experience in the plywood
- Experience using a Computerized Maintenance Management Systems
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are
conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for
additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
Keywords: Georgia-Pacific, Greenville , Production Supervisor, Professions , Dudley, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!