Sr Staff Engineer, Manufacturing Engineering
Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Posted on: January 15, 2022
How will you make an impact?The Senior Staff Project Engineer
leads and works with internal and external customers to estimate
and develop Capital Engineering projects. What will you do?
- Work with a versatile group of people to provide innovative
solutions for our internal and external clients.
- Lead capital projects with a wide range of design requirements
such as: Civil engineering, Structural engineering, Process Piping,
Power Distribution, Automation Controls, Process Clean Rooms,
Facility Utility Packages, HVAC, Chiller Systems, and Customer
- Direct projects and project teams ensuring all vital activities
occur as planned or negotiated and agreed to by the customer.
- Develop and maintain a master project schedule that will cover
from the Basis Of Design (BOD) through validation and
- Drive the (BOD) development for facility utility packages,
customer equipment installations, plant upgrades, and support the
- Handle the design and development of drawings and construction
packages for facility builds.
- Ensure accountability and management of engineering firms and
- Prepare and present project updates to executive levels and
- Write site change requests and support User Requirements
Specification (URS) development.
- Lead all financial aspects for your assigned projects.How will
you get here? EducationBachelors degree in Engineering or related
field is required, Mechanical, Chemical, Industrial or Electrical,
- At least from 7 to 10 years of experience in engineering and
facility construction in Pharmaceutical, Nutritional, Packaging or
Aseptic background is preferred.Equivalency: Equivalent
combinations of education, training, and relevant work experience
may be considered.Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Works on issues of moderate to high complexity in regards to
compliance of processes and product within facilities, equipment,
manufacturing and support areas.
- Makes decisions while taking into account level of risks in
regards to compliance and product quality.
- Lead projects of moderate to high complexity in scope and
compliance-related challenges to implement procedures and processes
to meet changing regulations.
- Excellent understanding of quality and regulatory requirements
in the pharmaceutical industry, including pharmaceutical cGMP.
- Experience leading large capital projects engineering and
- Self-starter, mature, independent and dependable.
- Ability to work in fast paced results orientated
- Effective time management, multitasking and prioritization
- Excellent social skills to establish and maintain effective
working relationships with internal and external suppliers.
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills.At
Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 80,000 extraordinary
minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our
singular missionenabling our customers to make the world healthier,
cleaner and safer.by Jobble
Keywords: Thermo Fisher Scientific, Greenville , Sr Staff Engineer, Manufacturing Engineering, Professions , Greenville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!