Field Service Technician
Company: Attindas - US
Posted on: May 15, 2022
ATTINDAS HYGIENE PARTNERS: MAKING IT PERSONAL
Attindas Hygiene Partners designs, manufactures, and markets
absorbent hygiene products. The company sells adult incontinence
and infant diapers, among other products, into the healthcare,
retail, and direct-to-consumer channels under brands including
Attends, Indas, and Comfees as well as a wide range of private
label brands for retailers.
Attindas Hygiene Partners. Making it Personal.
We champion health, dignity and comfort.
To be a global leader in absorbent hygiene by meeting consumers'
diverse needs through effective, affordable and widely available
personal care solutions.
Caring, Agile, Innovative
Unique, Personal, Genuine
Under general supervision, the FST is responsible for voice
coverage of the IT Service Desk, including answering calls,
ticketing incidents and requests, and being the first level IT
support. The FST is responsible for responding to tickets assigned
for incoming support issues and ensuring those issues are responded
to, recorded, and resolved properly in accordance to IT policy.
This position is to provide Tier 1 technical software, hardware,
and network problem resolution for the Greenville and Raleigh
offices while also supporting remote employees while following
company ]policies and procedures in a friendly and professional
manner. This position also is responsible for the general physical
monitoring and upkeep of the Data Rooms, Network, and Telecom
environments at same facilities.
- Process and provide first level IT support from incoming calls
to IT Service Desk
- Front Line Technical Support for Installs/Moves/Changes to PC
hardware and software
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software computer issues
with high degree of proficiency
- Respond to tickets promptly and recognize when escalation is
needed for complex issues
- Maintain record of work performed in EasyVista (Service Desk
- Installs/Moves/Changes on mobile devices (iPads, iOS, and
- Daily physical monitoring of local Data Room and/or Telecom
- Maintain Data Room appearance and support at the direction of
- 1 year experience working in a Help Desk/Call Center
environment supporting end users; with additional CompTIA A+
certification; or Associates Degree in Computer Information
Technology or related field with a minimum of 2 years' experience
working in an Help Desk/Call Center environment.
- Microsoft Windows 10 Operating System
- Familiar with Video Conference systems
- Familiar with MAC/Android/IOS operating systems
- Familiar with WebEx and other collaboration
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- Knowledge of Networks (LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, IP Address,
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Software and Hardware Troubleshooting and Installation
- Printer Troubleshooting and Installation
- PC Imaging and Deployment
- Familiar with Virus Management Software and
- Familiar with various staple software applications such as
Java, Flash, etc.
- Familiar with Internet and Mobile technologies and Products
Keywords: Attindas - US, Greenville , Field Service Technician, Professions , Greenville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!