Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: August 7, 2022
The primary responsibilities of this role are to achieve
required production and quality standards in a safe, efficient, and
effective manner and for promoting and maintaining positive working
relationships within the production group. Specifically, this
- Train, direct and develop subordinates to meet operating,
safety and quality requirements within the department and/or
- Supervise production staff to ensure product quality and
integrity and ensure all finished product meets or exceeds customer
- Create and maintain an environment that is conducive to
retaining associates through effective and efficient planning,
communication and coaching, training and overall direction of the
- Create and implement, with management approval, new ideas and
methods to improve production efficiencies, CSI, QI, Safety
The requirements for this position include a bachelor’s
degree or equivalent work experience in Poultry Science, Animal
Science, Agriculture or related discipline plus at least 2 years of
related work experience. Specific competence requirements
- Must have prior supervisory experience.
- Experience with various industry accepted procedures, including
HACCP, SPC, etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of plant efficiency as it related
to yield, lbs./birds, pmh, line speeds and automatic process
- Proven track record demonstrating ability to lead people and
- Must be able to organize multiple protocols/projects and
complete on schedule.
Keywords: Job Juncture, Greenville , Production Supervisor, Professions , Windsor, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!