Company: Sepro Corp
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionSePRO Corporation is growing, and we are looking
for a Production Buyer/Planner with experience in manufacturing and
supply chain management, for our location in Rocky Mount, North
Carolina. The Production Buyer/Planner reports to the Vice
President of Operations.Primary Responsibilities:
- Create and develop inventory strategies to minimize backorders
and aged inventory.
- Create and execute buying plan for packaging components.
- Execute buying and delivery plan for subregistered
- Initiate material transfers to 3rd party warehouses.
- Coordinate production at 3rd party manufacturers.
- Conduct inventory cycle counts and reconciliation at SePRO and
3rd party facilities.
- Create and maintain proper routings and costing for products in
Deacom item master.
- Create and maintain Deacom to insure accurate production,
purchasing and shipping document printing.
- Provide inventory reports and summaries as needed.
- Create purchase orders, sales orders, and production orders
within Deacom ERP system.
- Coordinate periodic planning meetings with Marketing, Sales,
Regulatory and Production Departments.
- Quickly become an expert user of Deacom ERP system.
- Arrange freight for shipments as needed.
- Ship hazardous materials by DOT, IATA and IMDG.
- Coordinate import and export shipments. Education and
- BS in Supply Chain, Business, Engineering, with 5 years
- Or High School Degree and at least 510years experience in,
manufacturing, purchasing, planning, supply chain functions.
- Familiar with MRP and common inventory management concepts
- APICS Certification is a plus
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Computer proficiency with ERP systems, Microsoft Office, Excel,
- Prefer experience in the Agricultural Chemical business SePRO
Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation and training
Keywords: Sepro Corp, Greenville , Buyer/Planner, Professions , Whitakers, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!