Posted on: September 24, 2022
Imagine starting a manufacturing career where you could earn up
to $38,000 your first year! You will enjoy working in an
all-inclusive work environment, with on-the-job training, daily
access to your pay, extensive benefits, and paid time off! If you
are looking to start a production career with the nationally owned,
premier employer in the area, this is an opportunity you need to
pursue. We will be offering on-site job offers during interviews!
No previous experience required. Why Join the Perdue Family:
- Competitive Salary: Earn $15-$16/hr. up to $38,000 annually!
Pay is a combination of your hourly pay, with annual raises and
frequent overtime opportunities.
- Daily Access to pay with PayActiv!
- Excellent Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, On-Site
Wellness Center, and more
- Paid Time Off
- Training: You will receive on-the-job training and cross
training in various departments.
- Get to Work Fast: Come in and interview with the opportunity to
start only a few days following your interview.
- Advance & Grow: Great opportunities to gain new skills and grow
with the Perdue Team.
- Stable Work Environment: Join the team of a nationwide leader
in poultry production that has never had to lay off employees!
- Diversity & Inclusion: We are moving beyond accepting diversity
to celebrating diversity, taking active steps to build an inclusive
workplace. Our associates' unique talents and rich backgrounds are
key to our future success. Perdue is looking for entry level
employees to join their 1st and 2nd shift teams as production
associates at their facility located in Lewiston, NC.
- Works at various stations along the production line processing
poultry food products.
- Adheres to all safety requirements including PPE (Personal
Protective Equipment), preventing, and reporting unsafe acts and
conditions, and Lockout-Tagout procedures.
- Maintains clean and safe working environment.
- Participates in Company and department safety programs. Perdue
Farms is a fourth-generation, family-owned U.S. food and
agricultural company. We were founded on trust-a value that carries
through everything we do. Through our two operating divisions,
Perdue Foods and Perdue AgriBusiness , we're making steps every day
toward our goal of becoming the most trusted name in food and
agricultural products. Our path forward is about getting better,
not just bigger. Perdue Farms, Inc. is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
protected veteran status. Job Requirements:If you are looking to
start a production career with the nationally owned, premier
employer in the area, this is an opportunity you need to pursue. We
will be offering on-site job offers during interviews! No previous
experience required. Don't let this opportunity pass you by. Apply
Keywords: WorkRocket, Greenville , Production Operator, Professions , Halifax, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!