Company: Republic Services
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Call Alton (855) 877-4847 to learn more about our
POSITION SUMMARY: The Driver Helper rides on the vehicle and
assists a Driver in providing prompt, courteous and complete waste
removal services for customers who reside on a designated
residential route. The Driver Helper is responsible for safely
loading waste, as well as carrying bags and containers to the
vehicle for disposal. The position assists the Driver in
maneuvering his or her vehicle by directing the Driver from the
ground. In addition, the Helper helps to maintain the cleanliness
of the vehicle, as well as the on the route and in the work
- Ride on the vehicle to assist the Driver while servicing
customers on a designated route.
- Operate packing mechanism and various levers and handles to
activate the lifting and loading mechanism
- Clean waste from the packer blade and truck body on each
disposal trip; spray and clean the hopper and truck, if
- Perform complete pre- and post-operation inspection of the
vehicle in accordance with Company policy; report any safety issues
on standard reports.
- Courteously interact with all customers, dispatchers and others
on a daily basis to ensure all customer routes are serviced in a
timely and professional manner.
- Continuously monitor waste for evidence of unacceptable
- Clean area around an accidental waste spill, ensuring adherence
to all applicable safety standards and policies.
- Maintain adherence to required productivity standards for the
department to ensure all customers are serviced in a timely and
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Please click APPLY BELOW and complete the short application that
follows. You are still welcome to call Alton with any questions at
Keywords: Republic Services, Greenville , Residential Helper-2, Professions , Aulander, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!