Company: Donatech Corporation
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Position would require the candidate to be a W2 employee of
The Company will provide appropriate assistance in job training to
enable employees to perform all necessary job functions including
1. Work with blueprints, changes, specifications, work orders, etc.
to assemble and install to quality requirements parts and
2. Complete required data gathering transactions to facilitate
3. Setup and perform all manual and automated assembly operations,
and portable machine functions required to accomplish
4. Perform any and all required pickup, rework, fabrication, change
incorporation, functional testing or check during or after final
assembly and/or assembly progression.
5. Move and/or obtain correct parts, materials, tools, assemblies,
6. Use precision measuring instruments required to accomplish work
7. Report and/or investigate job handicaps such as: errors in
parts, assembly procedures, tools, sequences, etc.
8. Perform routine minor machine maintenance as part of their daily
work duties (e.g., where applicable, replacing machine filters,
changing standard light bulbs on machines and equipment,
maintaining lubrication/coolant levels, etc. as related to basic
Total Preventative Maintenance duties).
9. Routinely move product within the immediate manufacturing work
area, including across isle, using shop assigned equipment as
required, and complete transactions necessary to move product to
the next operation. On an exception basis, move product to the next
operation within a building.
10. Support the continuous flow of product within the manufacturing
process by training, coaching and assisting employees of all
11. Document any discrepancies according to specification, process,
12. Cross trains in inspection and becomes SIA qualified.
In addition, each employee may be asked, on occasion, to complete
other duties and responsibilities as required by client leadership.
Training and certification will be provided for the additional work
Keywords: Donatech Corporation, Greenville , Assembly Technician, Professions , Kinston, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!