Aircraft Assembly Technician
Company: ICONMA, LLC
Posted on: May 23, 2023
- The Company will provide appropriate assistance in job training
to enable employees to perform all necessary job functions
including the following:
- Work with blueprints, changes, specifications, work orders,
etc. to assemble and install to quality requirements parts and
- Complete required data gathering transactions to facilitate
- Setup and perform all manual and automated assembly operations,
and portable machine functions required to accomplish
- Perform all required pickup, rework, fabrication, change
incorporation, functional testing or check during or after final
assembly and/or assembly progression.
- Move and/or obtain correct parts, materials, tools, assemblies,
- Use precision measuring instruments required to accomplish work
- Report and/or investigate job handicaps such as: errors in
parts, assembly procedures, tools, sequences, etc.
- Perform routine minor machine maintenance as part of their
daily work duties (e.g., where applicable, replacing machine
filters, changing standard light bulbs on machines and equipment,
maintaining lubrication/coolant levels, etc. as related to basic
Total Preventative Maintenance duties).
- Routinely move product within the immediate manufacturing work
area, including across isle, using shop assigned equipment as
required, and complete transactions necessary to move product to
the next operation. On an exception basis, move product to the next
operation within a building.
- Support the continuous flow of product within the manufacturing
process by training, coaching, and assisting employees of all
- Document any discrepancies according to specification, process,
- Cross trains in inspection and becomes SIA qualified.
- In addition, each employee may be asked, on occasion, to
complete other duties and responsibilities as required by Client
leadership. Training and certification will be provided for the
additional work when required.
- Verifies dimensions of parts using both mechanical and
electronic measurement tools and, relative to these inspection
duties, initiate and document corrective action for programming
issues and other problems.
- Employee must have the skill and knowledge to perform in all
the general functions of the Assembly Technician listed below:
Drill, Seal, Insert fasteners, Varnish, Paint, Counter sink,
- Sub Assembly, Assembler/Installer Structures.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating
an employment environment that supports and encourages the
abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age,
sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Keywords: ICONMA, LLC, Greenville , Aircraft Assembly Technician, Professions , Kinston, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...