Retail Sales Associate Key
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Job Number: 16827
Position Title: Sales Associate Key
At Talbots, we help our customers look and feel their best. The
Talbots Sales Associate Key Holder (SAKH) creates exceptional
customer experiences and enables others on the team to build
enduring relationships with our customers. The SAKH is responsible
for driving the business forward specifically as it relates to
operational activities and store systems. As needed, the SAKH has
responsibility for leading/supervising others on occasion and
opening the store for business and/or closing the store for the
- Is customer-centric and understands the importance of creating
exceptional customer experiences.
- Ambitious and enthusiastic in creating an environment for both
the store and team to succeed. Thrives working in a team
- Expeditious in ability to take initiative with limited
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills and a high level of
- Has strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
in a fast paced, ever- changing environment.
- Professional, assertive and friendly with the ability to make
- Must understand and follow all policies and procedures to
successfully open and close a store.
- Extremely dependable and punctual.
- Creating the Customer Experience:
- Capable of creating a selling culture where all associates
align around the needs of our customers.
- Willing to assist customers and support selling energy as
needed to create an exceptional customer experience.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships that
support a productive work environment.
- Proactively communicate store information, brand initiatives,
discrepancies and other pertinent information to management in
order to better enhance the customer experience.
- Professionally represent the Talbots brand image.
- Support all areas of operational excellence.
- Ensure merchandise is well organized in the back room and
replenished on the sales floor according to visual guidelines.
Assist with store sets, window displays, signage, visual
merchandising changes, markdowns, etc.
- Manage inventory according to policies and procedures including
customer sends, recalls, re-tickets, MOS and damages, and other
operational activities as assigned.
- Provide support on the sales floor and uphold Talbots HER
standards when engaging or interacting with the customer. This
includes replenishment/stocking duties, markdowns, fitting room
duties, cash wrap/POS duties, etc.
- Reinforce brand standards and company policies and procedures
in all areas of responsibility.
- Plan and prioritize tasks and responsibilities to meet the
needs of the customer and business.
- Protect company assets and maintain a safe work
- Follow all company policies and procedures as well as local,
state, and federal employment laws.
- Minimum of six months of experience in retail sales or
- Ability to work at least (20) hours per week.
- Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed performance
- An essential function of the job is the ability to work a
flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- An essential function of the job is the ability to move about
in a store including standing, walking, kneeling, stooping,
climbing ladders, using stairs, carrying, bending, stretching,
twisting, or reaching out with the body, arms, or legs, pulling and
lifting objects up to 40 pounds. Sometimes these movements are made
quickly and repeatedly.
- An essential function of the job is the ability to navigate
computer/handheld systems with intermediate computer and
- Able to work cooperatively in a diverse work environment.
- High school degree required.
Community / Marketing Title: Retail Sales Associate Key
Talbots is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of women's
clothing, shoes and accessories. Established in 1947, the company
is known for modern classic style that's both timeless and timely,
fine quality craftsmanship and gracious service. At Talbots
relationships are the key to our business, we hire individuals who
bring new ideas to the table, understand smart risk taking and can
enhance an already thriving culture. With a commitment to offer
modern classic style for every body type, through a full range of
sizes, inclusive to every woman in your life.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Talbots is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications
from diverse candidates. Hiring decisions are based upon a
candidate's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of
the position under consideration and are made without regard to
race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status,
pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, or any other category
protected by applicable law. Talbots is committed to providing
reasonable accommodations for job applicants with disabilities. If
you require an accommodation to perform the essential duties of the
position you are seeking or to participate in the application
process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Talbots will make
reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified applicants or
employees, unless such accommodations would impose an undue
hardship on the operations of the Company's business.
PositionType_Description: Part Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: Greenville, North Carolina US
Keywords: Talbots, Greenville , Retail Sales Associate Key, Sales , Greenville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!