Direct Sales Representative
Company: Altice USA
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Altice USA is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech
company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting
with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their
favorite show. Our differentiated approach centers around
technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate
customer experience. We're building a workforce that attracts and
retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of our
customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities we serve.
Job Summary Make 'Life Changing Money' Selling a Product Everyone
Needs! No Weekends, Paid Industry-Leading Training, unlimited
commission, Day-One Benefits, and Sales experience not required,
Will Train! What Are Some Perks of the Job?
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited commission potential
- Paid time off and no weekends
- Flexible schedule for top sales reps***
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, and Orthodontic insurance
- Discounts on Altice USA services (where applicable)
- Pet insurance Looking for a career with growth? Here's how we
help you advance in your career with Altice...
- Nearly all of sales supervisors, managers and senior leaders
started as Account Executives themselves, and what they learned on
the job molded them into talented leaders and helped advance their
- As a motivated and dedicated member of the Altice Direct Sales
team, you'll have the opportunity to enhance your sales skills and
advance your career
- You'll benefit from their ongoing coaching, mentorship, and
leadership to keep your career moving forward
- We offer various opportunities for you to continue to develop
yourself and your skills Responsibilities What does a Residential
Account Executive do?
Our Account Executives work outside in residential areas and go
door-to-door selling Altice products and services, such as
high-speed internet, advanced TV, mobile, and voice
By building rapport and asking the right questions, they match
people with customized solutions that best fit their needs and
How do we help you succeed and earn money quickly?
- Virtual classroom training and face-to-face training
- Hands-on training and professional feedback from peers and
- Peer mentoring and regular group huddles.
- Technology, uniforms**, and personal protective equipment to
help you do the job.
- Solid leads to give you a strong start.
- Ongoing professional development to help you enhance your sales
- Ongoing support from sales managers, directors, and senior
- Regular updates to keep you up-to-date on our evolving products
and services. Qualifications How Do You Get Started?
No sales experience is necessary, but the minimum requirements and
essential functions for a Residential Account Executives are:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Use of a reliable personal vehicle (unless in Brooklyn/Bronx
and able to use mass transit), a valid driver's license, car
insurance, and a satisfactory driving record
- Ability to work schedule as assigned
- Able to work outdoors
- Once trained, maintain performance standards of role What Makes
a Great Residential Account Executive We train you on how to do the
jobs, learn our products and sell, however our best Account
- Motivated Achievers
- Show Professional Persistence
- Great Communicators
- Have a strong desire to control their earnings A Culture with
No Limits! Working at Altice USA means pushing boundaries and
trying things we never thought were possible. This is the team of
the future. Join us!
**Field uniforms provided in select states. In states where
uniforms are not provided, approved personal clothing is
authorized. ***Flexible schedule contingent upon successfully
meeting the requirements of the Be Your Own Boss program. Altice
USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting,
hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless
of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age,
marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any
other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Altice USA,
Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for
employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or
employment related information, photos, education information
and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This
information is collected for employment purposes, including
identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background
screening, human resource administration and compliance with
federal, state and local law. Applicants for employment with Altice
will never be asked to provide money (even if reimbursable) as part
of the job application or hiring process. Please review our Fraud
FAQfor further details.
Keywords: Altice USA, Greenville , Direct Sales Representative, Sales , Greenville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!